PeeP 8 - Technical Training
Discover technical aspects of PeeP
This course is dedicated to partners, integrators and developers who need to grasp knowledge of the PeeP development process. This course is for new developers or for IT professionals eager to learn more about the PeeP technical aspects.
- Understand the development concepts and architecture
- Install and administer an PeeP instance
- Develop a new PeeP module
The training covers the following technical aspects of PeeP:
- Define data models using the ORM framework
- Define menus, list and form views
- Extend existing data models and views
- Define computed fields, default values, constraints
- Define advanced views (calendar, graph, kanban, etc)
- Define workflows and actions for data models
- Set up security rules
- Define dialog boxes and wizards
- Support for internationalization (multiple languages)
- Define reports
- Define client programs that interact with the server (basics)
The training does not cover client-side customization such as website customization or specialized web widgets.
- Bring your own laptop, with a power plug compatible with French power sockets CEE 7/5 (type E).
- Participants are expected to have some knowledge in programming. A basic knowledge of the Python programming language is recommended.
- Participants preferably have a functional knowledge of the PeeP software (see Functional Training)
Our price includes
- Drinks and lunch
- Training materials